Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Osmosis

Life, experience, and experts all tell us that we soak up the values of the people that surround us--that we will never rise higher, go deeper, or become better than our associations. If that is true, and all I have seen, including the Word of God itself, tells me it is, then my future has the opportunity to be really bright. I have SUPER friends and associates, all prodding me to greatness! Look at just a quick sampling on the things posted on FACEBOOK and email this morning.

Is your give bigger than your get?

In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses which relieves you of the pressure of trying to an undefeated season.

"Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be."

Objects and Problems in our reflective past are larger than they appear. When visiting my childhood home today, I was amazed that NOT only is the house smaller, so is the whole neighborhood! God said "No problem or situation is as big as you have made it out to be" I't's NOT as big as you have made it out to be! Gods Got IT!

Mother Teresa Quotes
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.
I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.
If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.

"Lord, make me a crisis man. Let me not be a mile-post on a single road, but make me a fork that men must turn one way or another in facing Christ in me." -- Jim Elliot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love reading your blogs!!